viernes, 23 de mayo de 2014

my blogger

Hamilton Dylan Rincón and Santiago Gonzalez Paez 

                        videos of our life project
            

                               
Infographic 


                   Hamilton Rincon   

Santiago Gonzalez
Ebook

Hamilton Rincon


Santiago Gonzalez

          

           






           my life project



i like the 7 seventh career because in this place i has share very much with my hommies and with my skate
also in this place i had lift very much thinks who crazy thinks,some girls ,very much skate and very fun




the place that i like is the chorro de quevedo because i think that is quiet ,old ,interesting and is a place fantastic for be with my friends having fun

                             cartoon story 






drug dealing and trafficking



i consider that the drug dealing and trafficking is a problem very serious because the young are incited to consumed drugs and think that the drugs is very bad because damage the life for people and they fall in a bad way

drug and addiction 











           teen pregnancy 




              

HAMILTON DYLAN RINCON and  JUAN RICHARD SALAZAR

                       our video


cartoonstory




picture bullying our school














 


ROADS UNTRAVELED linkin park

Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for paths left lone
Cause beyond every bend is a long blinding end
Its the worst kind of pain I've known

Give up your heart left broken.
And let that mistake pass on
Cause the love that you lost wasn't worth what it cost
And in time you'll be glad it's gone

Whoa whoa whoa whoa
[Instrumental]
Whoa whoa

Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for sights unseen
May your love never end and if you need a friend,
there's a seat here along side me.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa...



Colombia national football team

The soccer team of Colombia is the representative of that country for this sport team is led by the Colombian Football Federation (FCF), which is affiliated to the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) and the International Federation Football Association (FIFA), so selecting the skills involved in these entities organized

Bandera de Colombia

 Why do you like the CNST?

I like the selection ami Colombia because it is a very competitive and close-knit team as well good technique because each player stands into something good

 Who are your favorite players?

My favorite player is cuadrado because it has great technical ability and is good way too fast too because well paste headers

My neighborhood is

My neighborhood is very nice and big, generous loving people there and there is a big tree in the park there are also soccer fields and basketball courts, there are also shops and trade as cooratiendas Shops, bakeries, hairdressers, butchers and ice cream and Over much my school district is just 5 blocks from my house

ugly in my neighborhood is that there is a block where there is a street with a lot of junk and nice and other Most of the people in my neighborhood is supportive and friendly, my neighborhood is very large it is much Friends and Children Commerce, church very large, my neighborhood is very nice and is called sociego

    my family




MTf7gN2IMFs/VBdMxr3VfuI/AAAAAAAAAvA/pCX1INdUhes/s1600/20140915_145337.jpg" width="200" />







2 comentarios:

  1. I found a very nice blog, very well presented are all full activities which have performed and I like this blog very good job and I would like to follow him perfecting.

    Sebastian Rodriguez Santos 905 J.M

    http://sebitas71.wix.com/thehumanoids

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems to me that this blog this one very well I begin in addition it has all the things very thoroughly and is something interesting I like it q they put images in the college on the bullying and it seems to me that they strained very much
    http://theurbansgirls.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar